Welcome to the world’s largest and only Bollywood theme park. Located in Dubai, it is all set to open its doors this October.
1. Want to dance on a local train at the famous VT station?
They’ve even recreated busy streets of Bombay in what they call ‘Mumbai Chowk’ along with a replica of Victoria Terminus.
2. Want to kick some ass with our very own Chulbul Pandey?
3. Want to be a part of a movie production?
4. Want to hunt down Gabbar?
It’s a family ride, but watch out for Gabbar! 😀
5. Want to chase Don?
They have a car-chase ride, rightly named Don, so you can whizz through saying“Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai.”
6. Want to groove to live music at Rock On?
7. Want to watch live performances at The Raj Mahal?
Attend the Bollywood version of Broadway at the Rajmahal Theatre.
8. Want to play a game of cricket ‘Lagaan’ style?
They’ve even recreated the sets of Lagaan all decked with a Ferris Wheel.
These are just a few of the things this park has in store for its patrons. The list is endless. The park is first-of-its-kind Bollywood themed entertainment destination and here is a little sneak peek into this very exciting and filmy world