Eat your veggies! No problem doing that with these fabulous fajitas.
Time: 30 minutes
- Flour Tortillas
- Mushroom-1 cup sliced
- Onion- ½ sliced
- Capsicum(Green)- ½ sliced
- Capsicum(Yellow)- ½ sliced
- Chedder Cheese -2 tblspn Grated
- Lettuce shredded as required
- Salsa-as needed
- Cumin powder / Jeera-1 tsp
- Pepper-1 tsp
- Paprika or chilli powder-1 tsp
- Garlic-4 cloves minced
- Oregano-1 tsp
- Olive oil-1 tblspn
- Lemon juice-1 tblspn
- Mix the ingrediants given in the marination list together.
- Put the chopped veggies in the marination and let it marinate for 15 min.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan to high heat…Add in the vegetables along with marination to the kadai and fry on a high heat till the vegetables are tender,charred and the dry(It
- should not be so dry).
- Warm up some tortilla in a pan and set aside.
- Now assemble the fajitas by adding cooked vegetables followed by cheese,lettuce and salsa…Roll it up and enjoy.