Veg Noodle Pakora is one fusion snack recipe that is made with either fresh or left over maggi noodles. The noodles when mixed with various vegetables and flavored with taste maker and Indian spices makes for an amazing crunchy munchy snack.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 packs Maggi Noodles
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cabbage, grated
- 1 Green Chili, finely chopped
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Besan/Gram Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, adjustable
- 2 cups Oil, for deep frying
- To begin making the Veg Noodle Pakora, first empty the noodle packets in a bowl and keep the taste maker sachet aside.
- Heat 2 cups water in a pan and boil the noodles. Drain and collect the plain boiled noodles aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the mentioned vegetables along with besan, salt and the maggi taste maker masala, and dry mix them all with a spoon.
- Now add the boiled noodles into the bowl and mix well with the vegetables till it becomes a sticky and a thick mix. (Don’t add water)
- Heat oil in a wok for deep frying the pakoras.
- Scoop out a spoonful of noodle mix and gently shape it into a pakora and drop carefully in hot oil.
- Fry the pakoras till golden in color.
- Collect them on a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve the Veg Noodle Pakora hot with green chutney, any of your favorite dip or a simple tomato sauce. It can also be served with masala chai as a delicious tea time snack.