Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Whole Large Egg
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1/2 C. Simply Pure International Delight Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 C. Fat Free Milk
- Dash Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Slices Whole Wheat Bread (Mine was 70 cal. for 2 slices.)
- 3 C. Fresh Mixed Berries
- 1 Lemon, Zested
- Set a skillet over a medium heat to begin warming up.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 1 Whole Large Egg, 2 Large Egg Whites, 1/2 C. Simply Pure International Delight Vanilla Coffee Creamer, 1/2 C. Fat Free Milk, and Dash Ground Cinnamon.
- Dip a slice of the bread into the egg mixture to coat one side, then flip the slice of bread to coat the second side.
- Continue the same process with each of the slices until done.
- Serve right away with 1 1/2 C. Fresh Mixed Berries and some of the lemon zest.
- Top with your choice of syrup, honey, or agave and enjoy!