Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup is an easy Indian Chinese soup recipe prepared with cream style corn and mixed vegetables. An easy soup recipe that is flavorful.
- 1/2 cup French beans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot / Gajar finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower /phool gobhi
- 2.5 tbsp Green Peas / Hari Matar blanched
- 3 tbsp Corn Kernels / Makai Dana
- 1 tin Cream style corn
- 1.5 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1.5 tsp White vinegar /sirka
- 1/3 tsp Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
- 5 cup Water / Paani
- 2.5 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter, Unsalted / Makkhan
- In a heavy bottom pan add butter and add the chopped vegetables and saute for a minute.
- Add water and boil for 2-3 minutes
- Then add cream style corn ,salt and pepper powder.
- Let it boil for 3 minute on medium heat.
- Mix the corn flour in 1/3 cup of water and stir well
- Add this corn flour slurry in the boiling soup and mix well.
- Let it cook on medium heat till the soup thickens.
- Switch off the flame and add vinegar and some chopped parsley or fresh coriander and mix.
- Serve hot ,can add some corn niblets on top as a garnish.