Strawberry mojito is such a sweet, refreshing drink that can easily be whipped up using simple ingredients. It certainly delivers instant gratification and a worthy toast to the wonderful strawberry season.Turn the classic mojito into a fruity thirst-quencher by adding some strawberries.
Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons sugar (use sweetener if you want to cut down on sugar)
- 5 or 6 fresh strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces rum
- Soda water or sparkling water as required
- To begin making the Strawberry Mojito recipe, place 4 or 5 small strawberry pieces in each glass and add 2-3 mint leaves on the top.
- Juice about a teaspoon of lime juice into each glass and add about 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Using the back of a spoon, gently mull the strawberries, mint, and lime juice together until the strawberries and mint begin to macerate.
- Add the rum, ice cubes, then fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water or club soda and it is ready to be served.
- Serve Strawberry Mojito to your sudden guests at home or serve it to your family members during summers.