Badam Phirni is a tasty dessert prepared specially on the occasion of festival. This quick and easy dish is made of almond, rice flour and milk. The scrumptious and fulfilling Badaam Phirni is a relishing alternative for kheer and payasam.
Time: 30 miniutes
- 1/4th cup blanched sliced Badaam (almonds)
- 1 tsp crushed Green Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Kewra Essence
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Rice
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Silver or gold foil paper (varak)
- Take a large bowl and soak rice in water for few hours.
- Drain water and grind rice into a smooth paste.
- Take a non-stick saucepan and add milk to it.
- Keeping a moderately low heat add rice, sugar and cardamom.
- Stir the mixture constantly till milk turns thick.
- Remove the pan from heat and add almonds.
- Transfer the mixture in a sering bowl and chill.
- Garnish it with silver or gold foil paper (varak).
- Delicious Badaam Phirni is ready to be served.