Marinated shrimps fried in a batter of flour, corn meal and cream. Crispy and crunchy!
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 kg cleaned, de-viened shrimps
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp amchoor powder
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 each eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn meal ground coarse
- Oil to fry
- Marinate the shrimps with salt, pepper, cumin, red chilli, amchoor powder for about 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs along with the cream.
- Add the shrimps to the egg mix.
- Roll the shrimps in flour and corn meal.
- Then fry crisp in hot oil.