A healthy and delicious protein enriched recipe- Paneer Burjee Wraps. Can prepare in less than ten minutes.It is prepared using very simple ingredients making it a wonderful evening snack or even pack it for your kids lunch box.
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 cup paneer, grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 tablespoons coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Salt to taste
- To begin making the Paneer Burjee Wraps Recipe, heat oil in a wok/kadhai, add the chopped onion and saute till they turns soft and translucent.
- Next, add the tomatoes, green chillies and cook until the tomatoes are half done.
- Add the grated paneer, season with salt and mix well. Let it cook for 2 minuted with the lid closed.
- Once the paneer is cooked, add the coriander leaves and give it a good stir and switch off the heat.
- Now, heat the tortilla wraps in a skillet in medium flame using a little oil if you prefer and keep aside.
- To arrange the Paneer Burjee Wraps, take each tortilla wrap and fill 2 to 3 tablespoons of the paneer filling in the middle.
- Fold one third of the tortilla wrap at the bottom and then flap over the sides. Serve Paneer Burjee Wraps along with Tomato Garlic Chutney, Dhaniya Pudina Chutney or
- any other chutney of your choice in your kids lunch box or as a tea time snack.