One of the most comon side dish served with Rice recipes- Onion Tomato Raita
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup whisked curd/ yoghurt
- finely chopped onion
- finely chopped tomato
- few coriander leaves finely chopped
- salt as per the taste
- water to maintain the consistency
- Initially, finely chop the onions and tomato. also take 1 cup of curd and whisk it properly.onion tomato raita
- In a bowl onion and tomato. mix it well. now add the whisked curd and give a rough mix.
- Add salt as per your taste. be careful, while adding salt. you do not want your raita to be salty.onion tomato raita
- Add finely chopped corriander leaves anad mix it. garnish the raita with coriander leaves.
- Your raita is ready. serve it with biryani, pulao or paratha