Enjoy the freshly roast, ground fennel and pepper gives another dimension of taste to it.
Time: 25 mins
- 400 to 500 grams fish
- 1 tsp pepper corn (1used 1.5)
- 1/2 tsp saunf/fennel seeds
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 to 2 green chilies silt and chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil or ghee (ghee taste better)
- 1/2 to 3/4 garam masala(optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- salt as needed
- Marinate fish with marination ingredients.
- Powder together fennel seeds and pepper corn.
- Heat a wide pan with ghee or oil.
- Add ginger garlic paste , chillies and fry until the raw smell goes off.
- Spread the oil well in the kadai. Place the fish pieces.
- Fry them on both the sides for 2 or 3 mins.
- Sprinkle half of the pepper and saunf powder evenly. Add curry leaves.
- Flip them and sprinkle the rest of the powder. Fry until done. You can adjust salt now, if needed add more. If using garam masala powder you can sprinkle now.