Garlic Butter Spaghetti with rich buttery sauce and fresh flavors of garlic.
Time: 15 minutes
- Spaghetti – 100 grams
- Water – 4 to 5 cups
- Salt – 1 tblspn
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves grated
- Parsley – 2 tblspn finely chopped
- Cheese – 2 to 3 tblspn grated ( i used parmesan)
- Bring lots of water to a good boil. Add salt to it. Add in pasta and cook as per package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, before 1 min of the pasta cooking..heat butter in a pan.
- Add in garlic and saute for a min on low heat till it is cooked.
- Now drain the pasta and reserve some of the cooking water.
- Add in the pasta to the butter and mix well. Add little of the pasta cooking water and mix well to create a creamy emulsification..
- Add in parsley, cheese and mix well.
- Serve immediately.