You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie!
Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup butter
- ½ sugar
- ¼ light bown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- large pinch salt
- 1½ cups chocolate chunks
- 8 oz milk chocolate baker’s chocolate
- Cream together the butter and the white and light brown sugar. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to an hour. While dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make 12 big balls of dough. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes or until just done. Don’t over-bake! The
- cookies will finish baking outside of the oven. Let cool.
- Carefully melt the baker’s chocolate in the oven in 15 second intervals, stirring constantly. Dip the cookies inside the chocolate and sprinkle with chopped chocolate bits if
- desired. Enjoy!