- Bread – 4 slices (I used wheat bread)
- Sweet corn(de-seeded) – 3/4 cup
- Capsicum – 1 finely chopped (I used 1/2 red and 1/2 green)
- Cheese spread – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – for taste
- Ghee – 2 tsp for toasting
- Salt – as required
- De-seed corn and collect it in a bowl and pressure cook until soft.
- Collect the corn kernels in a bowl, add cheese, capsicum, salt and pepper and give a quick stir, Set aside.
- Toast the bread slice with ghee until slightly browned and crisp.
- Cut each bread slice into 2 and Apply the corn filling to one side and seal with another.Enjoy your sandwich hot.