There is something more delicious that bacon crisped in butter. Fried bacon and mushrooms dipped in yogurt on buttered toast.
- 200 gm mushrooms
- 100 gm bacon
- 50 gm cream
- 1 cup dahi
- 1/4 Tbsp red chilli powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 50 gm butter
- 2-4 slices of brown bread
- Fry the bacon in butter till crisp and finely chop it.
- Wash and slice the mushrooms.
- Quick fry them in butter and bacon fat.
- Add cream, chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- Fold in dahi and cook it until reduced.
- Spread the mixture over the toasts. Serve hot.