It’s insane how only two basic sentences can send chills down your spine. You might need to keep your lights on for these frightfulness stories, even better… .. simply don’t got the opportunity to rest this evening.
1. “My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.
2. “The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
3. “I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
4. “After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn’t know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.
5. My sister says that mommy killed her. Mommy says that I don’t have a sister.
6. “I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy, check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s somebody on my bed.”
7. “You’re about to sleep and put your blanket on, one of your leg is freezing because it’s not covered by the blanket; you’re afraid of monster touches your leg. Then you cover it, and you pull the blanket to your head until it’s covered, under the blanket you sigh, yet it’s already there.
8. “A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, “I heard that, too.