There are some things we do every day which is an absolute waste of time. Detangling earphones, peeling garlic, applying mascara! All that time. What if I told you you could save all that precious time? Read on!
1. Want to squeeze lemons but don’t have a squeezer?
Take the tongs from your kitchen trolleys. Squeeze the lemons with the help of tongs, This is an easy hack and with Zero Wastage.
2. A pistachio you can’t open?
Use a used shell for opening the pistachio in less time. You don’t have to waste much time for the proccess.
3. Do you manage to mess up your mascara every single time? Use a business card to get it right!
Take a paper cut it in the shape of your eye size. And use it as shown in the picture.
4. Your favorite lipstick broken in two? Don’t worry, it can still be mended.
Your favorite lipstick is broken? No worries! Take a lighter and heat the broken sides of the lipstick. Stick them together. Let it dry and your lipstick is ready for the use.
5. How about some minced garlic for your pasta? Real quick?
Take a garlic smash it with a plate then put it into the box. Shake the box and clean it. Your garlic sticks are ready.
6. This is the best and easiest way to separate egg yolk.
Use an empty bottle to separate the egg yolk. Take a bottle, squeeze the bottle slightly in the yolk. And yolk will be in the bottle when you will unsqueeze it. And then put that yolk separately.
7. Place a glass containing some water in a microwave while re-heating a pizza to prevent it from getting too chewy.
Put a small amount of water in the glass when you microwave your pizza to keep the crust from getting chewy.
8. There never seems to be enough space in your closet for hangers?
Just use soda tabs to make the most of the space!
9. You can’t open a can without a can opener, right? Wrong!
How to open canned food without a can opener, Rub top vigorously on a concrete to weaken the top rim, then squeeze. And your jar is opened.
10. Are you one of those who keeps mixing up all the different chargers? Use paper clips to sort out your life!
Organize your charger wires with the help of the paper clips to keep them without mixing on the desk.
11. How to manage your bobby pins collection?
Keep all your bobby pins in one place and easy to use by hanging a magnetic strip in your dresser.
12. How to open a jar in an easy way?
You need not hurt yourself trying to open a jar using a knife. Use duct tape instead.
13. How to get over from dust on your keyboard?
Does all the dust settle among the keys on your keyboard drive you up the wall? Use post-its to get rid of the dust.
14. Nail art Hack
Use band aid to make nail art like shown in the Picture. Tadddaaaa! Nails Done!
15. How to make a drink without spilling?
Pour milk without spilling any by changing the way in which you hold the carton.