1. When you realize that the individual questions on your assignment have a, b, c d and never ending subparts to it!
2. You have more exams that there are days in an year
3. Acquiring the unparalleled power of finishing a 500 page book overnight before exams, when it took you like forever to read a complete newspaper
5. Trying to bribe the Gods a day before the results, hoping that a 100 Rs. note would save the day!
6. When you’re given an assignment/report, you’re like:
7. Ten hours before the deadline…
8. Five hours before the deadline…
9. An hour before the deadline …
10. When this is what your fair notebook looks like…one that is a master art piece in itself!
11. Almost all your family members suddenly start asking you to help repair a broken fridge, TV, Blender or any other household appliances since you are an “Engineer”!
12. When this is how you feel during a class lecture.
13. When nothing in your exam paper is even remotely related to what you’ve studied in class.
14. Although you had no hope of even passing a test, you somehow magically ace it and you enjoy the “I just aced that” moment!
15. When your friends from Arts and Humanities class, talk about their plans to go out and hit the bar and party, when you spent your last birthday in a computer lab, Damn it!